Tour Guide Operator
Coreas Hazells Inc. a subsidiary of Goddard Enterprises Limited is seeking to recruit resourceful individuals to join our team as a Tour Guide within the Tours Department.
The successful candidates will be expected to provide assistance and information on the contemporary heritage of St. Vincent and the Grenadines to tourist on organized sight-seeing and tour activities while displaying exceptional customer service.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Manage meals and transportation schedule throughout Tours.
- Handle health and safety emergencies.
- Generate report of incidents on Tours.
- Demonstrate an extensive knowledge of Tours.
- Provide and maintain good customer service relations.
Qualification and Experience Academic:
- An Associate Degree in Hospitality or Tourism will be an asset.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) CXC’s including English.
- Ability to speak Spanish, French or German will be an asset.
- Must be trained in CPR and First Aid procedures.
- Must be a good leader
Skills and other attributes required:
- Knowledgeable of the history and culture of St. Vincent & the Grenadines.
- Must be warm, friendly and enthusiastic.
- Be self-motivated.
- Willingness to undergo training.
- Possess a positive attitude with strong communication skills.
- Must have good time management skills.
Remuneration would be offered to successful applicants.
Written applications, together with full career details and references should be submitted to the address below.
Position: “Tour Guide”
Human Resources Department
Coreas Hazells Inc.
Lower Bay Street
Or via Email address:email@example.com with “Tour Guide” in the subject line.